Is the facility under video surveillance?
- ACME Storage is always under 24 hour video surveillance. We’re able to see any activity and the footage acts as evidence for the local police in case of any criminal activity.
How do I access my storage unit?
- Each tenant will have access via the gate using their personal passcode. Be mindful of who has access to your code.
I’m ready to rent a unit. How do I get started?
- Give us a call, reserve a unit online, or use our 24 hour kiosk. Using our kiosk you’re able to rent a unit, make payments, and control your entire account.
What documentation do I need to rent a unit?
- Have a valid form of identification (e.g. driver’s license, passport, military ID, or state ID).
How do I determine which unit size to rent?
- Contact us and have a list of everything that you plan to store. It’s also helpful to have a budget in mind
What can be used at the kiosk for payment?
- You can pay at the kiosk with cash, check, credit or debit card. You can also set up auto-pay at the kiosk. You can also pay or set up auto pay over the phone.